Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Another Texas Obama Indictment Filed - June 15th








ARE YOU BEING SERVED?

It was a broiling-hot 99 degree day in Georgetown, Texas, when I found myself in front of the Williamson County Courthouse, ready to ‘SERVE’ the May 9th, 2009 Grand Jury Presentments of Fraud and Treason against the ‘presumed’ President of the United States, Defendant Barack Hussein Obama, aka: Barry Soetoro.

The receptionist informed me that there was no notary in the building, but directed me across the street to the Bank of America (recently cited and singled out by myself and other patriotic Americans for boycotting - for blatantly and openly giving home loans to illegal aliens in recent years). Undaunted and feeling like ‘it serves them right’, I ventured forth into the 99 degree heat to have a FREE welcoming cup of coffee and a FREE notarization of my ‘presentment’ cover letter by a pleasant and unquestioning ‘designated notary’ at the otherwise infamous B of A.

I then returned to the historic Williamson County Courthouse, where the receptionist asked if the ‘complaint’ was civil or criminal. ‘CRIMINAL,’ I said, and she then directed me to the Courthouse Annex 3 blocks away. Another gentlemen, who had stepped back from his discussion with the receptionist (she told him she had been serving me just before him) said, “I wish you well, sir!”

I proceeded by air-conditioned vehicle the 3 blocks to the Courthouse Annex, and found it just behind the Williamson County Jail! Feeling slightly intimidated, I ventured forth to the Courthouse Annex, where I was turned back at the 3-guard security checkpoint due to the knife on my keychain. After returning the offending weapon to my vehicle, I passed the checkpoint with flying colors, and proceeded to the District Clerk’s office, and presented my 11 page ‘Indictment’ to the clerk at the desk labeled ‘CIVIL’ (there was no ‘CRIMINAL’ sign, so I figured, WhatEVER!)

She went to ask her supervisor what to do with it, and returned shortly to ask me to take a seat and wait. In order to speed things up, I gave her a copy of the Cover Page of the Lavaca County (Texas) Presentment by a Representative of Lone Star Grand Jury, Texas, and said, “I would like it filed like this one”.

As I waited, I took some videos of the offices, the clerk taking my presentment to an office in the rear, and the CIVIL sign, then sat down. Shortly thereafter, I was approached by a security guard who came from the back office where my presentment was being discussed (I was, like Commander Fitzpatrick, hoping to be arrested so as to lead to ‘discovery’), and was asked if I was taking pictures there. I said ‘yes’, and was told that I could not take pictures in that facility. I said, ‘OK’. ‘The camera is put away.’ And he left.

After about a 15 minute wait, the clerk (a nice and pleasant young lady) returned with a copy of my FILED stamped Cover Page (plus my Lavaca County FILED page), and said ‘There you are.’ I smiled my best smile, said, ‘thank you very much’, and left.

I also smiled broadly at the receptionist in the hall, and at the Security Guards who observed my departure from askance. Upon exiting the building, I made a small leap into the air as I let out a well-known Texas ‘YIPPEE!’

So here it is: The State of TEXAS, Jurisdiction: Williamson County; Grand Jury Presentments Re: Fraud (eligibility) and Treason.
FILED at 10:46 o’clock am, June 15, 2009
/s/ Lisa David District Clerk, Williamson Co, TX


Respectfully submitted,

Neil B. Turner, Juror of May 9th, 2009 American Grand Jury

P.S. May God Bless America – again!
Read the evidence against AKA Obama:
Somehow, you know its coming. That OMG moment is just around the corner. You can feel the inescapable reality creeping up on you. Something will leak. Someone will spill the beans.
“For nothing is hid that shall not be made manifest, nor anything secret that shall not be known and come to light.” Luke 8:17
Some people who do not read posts before they comment need to be reminded that AKA Obama and his co-defendants, the leaders of the Deomcratic Party, are open to a charge of election fraud in every jurisdiction that has a voting machine. Our goal is to present indictments in every jurisdiction of the union.
It is highly unlikely that not even one jurisdiction will take action on the indictment. All we need is one jurisdiction to order “Discovery.” The case against AKA OBAMA is unique because it will be over in the Discovery phase, as the first step in a criminal complaint. The goal of the project I support is not to convict and punish AKA Obama but to discover what AKA OBAMA doesn’t want us to know, and why he doesn’t want us to know it. Our goal will be achieved without a trial or a verdict.
Even if an independently convened grand jury is mistakenly seen as merely people assembling to exercise their Constitutional right to “redress their grievances,” or report crimes, that is no small thing. Hundreds of people in such “assemblies” will be examining evidence and presenting the results of their investigation to appropriate county, state, and federal authorities, some of whom will almost certainly form more conventional grand juries to indict AKA OBAMA. Can one honestly surmise that there is not one prosecutor or judge in the entire nation who questions AKA OBAMA’s eligibility to be President?
The American Grand Jury organization with which I am affiliated is using recognized expert witnesses with a long professional history of forensic testimony. The guiding principles for the project are the usual protocols of epistemology, scientific methodology, and rules of evidence. Any prosecutor or judge who ignores such evidence and testimony is at risk of being seen as acquiescent.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understand Mr. Turner did this while on his vacation. If he can take a couple hours out of his vacation to do this, then everybody who is capable of walking and chewing gum at the same time should do.
FILE THOSE INDICTMENTS!!!
Thank you very much Neil Turner!!
Mark S. McGrew

Neil said...

Aww, shucks! Thanks for your support, pardners.

Neil

Unknown said...

Thanks Neil