Thursday, March 5, 2015

Brock: I’d Be Upset If I Was Hillary



Brock: I’d Be Upset If I Was Hillary
by Ian Hanchett5 Mar 2015
Media Matters CEO and Chairman David Brock said that he would be “angry” if he was Hillary Clinton on Thursday’s “Ed Show” on MSNBC.

After host Ed Schultz asked Brock if Hillary was “fuming inside” over the controversy regarding her e-mails, Brock responded that while he didn’t know how Hillary felt “I would be. If I was — if the New York Times put on the front page a false allegation that I broke federal law, without a source, I’d be angry.”

Hillary Clinton
Hillary Rodham Clinton is a director at the Bill, Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation.

Note: Open Society Foundations was a funder for the Bill, Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation.
George Soros is the founder & chairman for the Open Society Foundations, a co-chair, national finance council at Ready for Hillary, and was the chairman for the Foundation to Promote Open Society.
Foundation to Promote Open Society was a funder for Media Matters, and the International Rescue Committee.
David Brock is an adviser at Ready for Hillary, and the founder of Media Matters.
Harold E. Ford Jr. was an overseer at the International Rescue Committee, is a political commentator for MSNBC, and a 2008 Bilderberg conference participant (think tank).
The Ed Show is a talk show on MSNBC.
Ed Schultz is the host of The Ed Show.

No comments: