Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Birth Certificate Opinion from a Democrat who Voted for Obama

Well done, re "birthers". I guess then, as a Dem that voted for BHO, that my wanting to see a valid birth document makes me a "proofer", since I don't know either way.

   Do you? If you have a valid birth document, please send me a copy so I can blast it to my national lists.
   In 3 years, I have not found one valid birth document in trying to silence "birthers". The only one acknowledged by "BHO" (and Gibbs, saying "WE...put it there" in response to a Information Request by a reporter) is on their website. "Only" problem is that, at the bottom of it, the "STATE OF HAWAII" clearly declares it "INVALID".

   So, without any, there is no "proof" of anything about BHO either way...not even the identities of his parents.

   That doesn't seem appropriate somehow.
Thanks.

No comments: