Friday, October 12, 2018

I Fired My Doctors and Saved My Life

I Fired My Doctors and Saved My Life

Paperback, 172 Pages 
     (3 Ratings)
I Fired My Doctors and Saved My Life
Price: $19.95
Prints in 3-5 business days
Sam Sewell thought about making the title of his book “Buy this book for your man and save his life”. Not only do many men have little interest in their own health, they will actively avoid other people, usually the women in their lives, any time they attempt to call attention to the obvious. Sometimes men accuse the women who love them of nagging. Sewell was that way. His wife and daughters pointed out that his lifestyle was like committing suicide on an installment plan. He embraced the “alpha male” attitude: "If I hurt, I will just tough it out and conquer the problem with determination and power." His new “self” doesn't pretend to be Superman. Radical life style change saved his life. The research that has gone into this book includes scientific studies supporting the conclusion that changing how you live will cure you and protect you better than drugs or surgery. So, Sewell doesn't really expect men to buy this book. He urges... More >

No comments: