Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Scribes Needed


Scribes Needed

Hi! My name is Anthony. An unfortunate course of events has left a best friend in need of help, and at the same time has created an amazing opportunity for us to be a part of his life’s work, which has led thousands to become their Best Selves, and realize their greater potential.

My friend has been a self made man, and never refused to assist those in need. He is a veteran naval officer, Mensa gifted youth coordinator, cognitive therapist, and inspired clergyman. My ability to see my best friend’s unfortunate position as an opportunity for all of us is truly a result of the solution based thinking he has taught me over the years in his writing, lectures, and in the way in which he lives his life to serve humanity.

My best friend, Sam Sewell, had a hemorrhagic stroke that has led him to new ways of thinking and daily living. Sam has had to rewire his brain; and in that process he has plugged into new sources of information that have inspired an endless flow of creative ideas and processes which are already serving humanity, in the present and in the future.

This is where we come from; because Sam’s stroke damaged his visual processing centers, he is no longer able to process written words, or input his thoughts into text, leaving him in need of volunteers to act as scribes, helping him with research, transposing his thoughts into written text, and assisting with editing. He has completed four books, and has three more in process and nearly ready for publication, with several more in the pipeline. As a scribe, you will have the opportunity to share in Sam’s wealth of knowledge, while helping us all to have access to his inspired wisdom. I can tell you personally that any time I have the opportunity to visit with Sam, I walk away with added information, challenging new concepts and ideas, and inspiration that leaves me looking forward to our next visit.

If you can give Sam three hours one afternoon a week, please contact him at 239/591-4565. I guarantee that the time you spend with him will be stimulating and enjoyable, and will be a tremendous help to him, and a blessing to us all.

No comments: