Sunday, October 26, 2008

VIDEO: Dennis Miller on a recent Jay Leno show:





He was asked by Jay who he favors, and he said, 'I'm voting for McCain.
People need to understand that all of Hollywood is not for Obama, and anyone
who served their country in a rat hole as a prisoner for 5 years deserves my
vote. (Huge applause) Hey, he gave us 5 years, I'm willing to give him 4
back.

I don't like the fact that Obama has played his color card all by himself.
He said, 'People might not vote for me because my name sounds funny.' McCain
and his people have never gone there. Obama playing that card turns me off.

I'm not worried about the color of his skin. I'm worried about the
thickness. Quite frankly, he get a little too winey. (Huge applause)

And his wife; Sh e is a bad night. If she were barking in my ear while I was
driving, I'd take a sharp left and go off the cliff.

Barack missed the boat when he didn't pick Hillary, and I'm no Hillary fan.
But quite frankly, she earned to be picked, and I believe the American women
can relate to her. She has been cheated on more often than a blind woman
playing scrabble with a bunch of gypsies.

Sara Pallin isn't perfect, but I don't want her to be perfect. We've had
smart people as vice presidents before. Nixon was smart, and he turned out
to be a nightmare. Gore was smart, but I never got him. I want someone
normal as VP who is like me.

People say McCain will die 1 day after being elected. Hey, everyone knows
Barack smokes, and look at what the actuarial tables say about a 47 year old
smoker. He dies, we get Bidden, and he's as old as McCain. He dies, and we
get Nancy Pelosi, and then I'm leaving the galaxy.

No comments: