Saturday, October 23, 2010

Recently Obtained Long Form Birth Certificate from Hawaii - Comment makes "the Steady Drip" Front Page: .



ladysforest (http://myveryownpointofview.wordpress.com/) has left a new comment on your post "Obama Eligibility Attorney to hold rally in DC thi...":


Hi, I was wondering if this might be of interest to you?
I'll include the link to my blog, which has a video, taken in mid July 2010, of a woman ordering her long form birth certificate in the Honolulu Dept of Health. As you are probably aware, HI has repeatedly stated that they no longer issue the long form BC. So, not only can I show that they do indeed still issue the long form, I include a link to a very recent post on FreeRepublic where a commenter posted her recently obtained long form BC from Honolulu.

http://myveryownpointofview.wordpress.com/2010/10/14/some-tropical-truth

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BREAKING!!! Support For My Video (woman ordering her long form BC in HI)•October 20, 2010 • 2 Comments


Hi Kittens,
Some of you are Freepers, so you may or may not have seen the discussion at the following link. It is about one person making a bet for $200. for anyone to show their RECENTLY obtained Hawaiian long form birth certificate.
IT IS DONE!
Someone on the FreeRepublic thread thought prehaps that the woman in my video was the woman who did provide a redacted copy of BOTH the order form receipt AND her recently issued a long form birth certificate. Let me state that IT IS NOT the same woman. I did not know that there was a bet, nor anything about this woman, nic: Danae. I can prove that my video was taken in mid-July 2010, and Danae applied for her copy on Sept. 28, 2010.
She posted BOTH the order receipt and long form BC, (updated 10/23) ALL KINDS OF STUFF, envelops, COLB, older copy of long form, new copy!! and she has my gratitude for taking the time and trouble. Although she likely had absolutely no idea that I had posted my video, the fact that she included her proof in a thread on FreeRepublic, supports the video.
Danae is not the woman in brown – just so we are all on the same page.

I WILL NOT post her copy onto my blog without her express permission. If you wish to see it click the link, SHE ADDED LOTS OF ADDITIONAL PROOF!! NEW STUFF 10/23
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2606951/posts?page=1545#1545

My post with the YouTube vid, Some Tropical Truth

http://myveryownpointofview.wordpress.com/2010/10/14/some-tropical-truth

No comments: