Thursday, March 10, 2011

Obama Eligibility? - This could change it all!

http://myveryownpointofview.wordpress.com/2011/03/06/its-a-date/

The material being posted today is owned by myself and The Interrogator. And it cost a big chunk of money and a monster effort to obtain. She does not want her name known, but out of the deepest respect and regard for her, I want you to know how much I owe her, how much we all owe her.
I would like to suggest to others out there using any part of the work and materials that are owned by myself, and first published by this blog, in order to support or further their own work, CITE YOUR SOURCE PLEASE.
What this material will show absolutely is that there is more than one reason to be concerned with the actual Birth Index 1960-1964 that the public is allowed to view at the Department of Health, Honolulu Hi.

No comments: