Saturday, March 3, 2012

Ann Barnhardt – an inspiration

EDITOR NOTE:  I know a completely Americanized Islamic business man who is a conservative Republican and a successful entrepreneur.  In a conversation he said, "The reason I fear that Islam will win the world is because they don't have a 'turn the other cheek' teaching."

Ann Barnhardt – an inspiration - Double click on videos for full screen
Ann Barnhardt
As far I can see Ann Barnhardt, this brave, outspoken young woman, who is taking on Islam, literally exploded into the world spotlight, no more than a couple of weeks ago.
In that time, as she herself says on April 12 on her web site:
“I haven't slept in a week and a half.”
Ann is deeply religious and a convert to Catholicism. She describes herself as a traditional Catholic.
She was inspired and responded to Senator Lindsey Graham’s spineless attack on Terry Jones, the Florida minister who presided over a “trial” and burning of a Koran, by making two videos. As described in an interview with iOTW.
“I got home from Mass at about 1:30 Sunday afternoon. Sunday was Laetare Sunday, which marks the midway point of Lent. The priest at the parish I attend , said repeatedly in his homily, that it was a day to relax and enjoy oneself. So I decided to have a fancy sit-down meal. I went to a good Italian place and between my caprese salad and cheese ravioli with a side of meatballs,
I pulled out my iPhone for a little light reading.
I saw Graham on HotAir.com and knew instantly what I had to do. After lunch, I grabbed the bacon, the glass fire bowl, a fire extinguisher (safety first), and two paperback copies of the Koran for easy burning. I wrote the “Part 1” script in about 45 minutes, took another 30 minutes to choose my passages to “bacon bookmark”, and recorded the clip in one take – but did have to pause when the fire alarm went off” (source)
These are the two videos which catapulted her to ‘stardom’, for want of a better word:
Part 1:
Part 2 (where she reads passages from the Koran before burning that page) can be seen here):
She says in regards to YouTube:
“With regards to the comments, I disabled those myself, as I always do. The reason why I disable comments on all of my videos is because of the incredibly FILTHY language that people use on those comment threads. It is all "F" this and "C" that. I'm not going to facilitate that. I knew that a lot of good people would be looking at the clips, and if I had left those comment threads open, it would have needlessly scandalized good people. I can't do that.
Thanks for leaving "Channel Comments", though. I have managed to get them all read, and really appreciate everyone's outpouring of love.”
On April 10, she says:
“I do have a request to make. I'm gonna need your help on this. Over the course of the last week, I have been called the Joan of Arc of the United States, the standard bearer of both the Church Militant and Western Civilization, the next Reagan, the next Thatcher, and (my favorite) the next Barry Goldwater (blush). This could REALLY mess with a person's mind. Seriously. It might be helpful if you started sending emails saying things like, "I dig what you said, but you're no Hilaire Belloc, Honey." Or, "Will you marry me? I was hoping for Salma Hayek, but I guess I could settle for you." The word "humility" means "honesty". Our model for humility is, of course, Mary. I think I'll pretend that each of your incredibly flattering compliments are a single tulip (my favorite flower). I'll bundle them up as they come in, and then I'll give them to Mary, and then she can give them to Our Lord.
DO NOT send me donations. Checks are immediately voided and then shredded, so if you send me a check it will never clear and will just cause confusion when you go to reconcile your bank statements. Cash will be tithed anonymously. PLEASE, do not send me money. That is not what this is about, and that is not who I am. “
(source)
Truly a person of strength and courage
A further video from Ann:
“Ann Barnhardt explains how the false virtue of "being nice" is systematically destroying the United States, the Church, and Western Civilization.”
In the Keystone of the Islamic Milieu: Inbreeding in the American Thinker Ann says:
“Everywhere in the western world, people look at the savage violence that is a daily occurrence in the Muslim world and shake their heads in stunned disbelief. A pastor of a very small Christian flock in Florida burns a Koran. Weeks later at literally the global antipode, Muslim imams drive through neighborhoods in a vehicle with loudspeakers attached, calling the townsfolk to riot. The townsfolk respond, and before it is all over, at least 22 innocent people are dead at the hands of these townsfolk, with at least two of them beheaded. How is this possible? How can this be? How can human behavior and culture be so monstrously different? Is this difference attributable to nothing more than environmental nurture theory?”
” All human cultures display strict prohibitions against inbreeding and consanguineous marriage. Incest is a universal taboo. This is a transcendent anthropological fact. As a Roman Catholic, I attribute this to what is called "The Natural Law." Every human person without exception is created by God with a deep, innate knowledge of good and evil, right and wrong. Stabbing someone in the neck for no reason whatsoever is just as wrong here in Lone Tree, Colorado as it is in the Amazon basin, as it is on the high plateaus of Mongolia.
But there is one culture, one faux "religion," that expressly condones and encourages consanguineous marriage and breeding. That system is Islam, and the document that explicitly ratifies incest is the Koran, specifically Sura 4 verse 23:
Prohibited for you (in marriage) are your mothers, your daughters, your sisters, the sisters of your fathers, the sisters of your mothers, the daughters of your brother, the daughters of your sister, your nursing mothers, the girls who nursed from the same woman as you, the mothers of your wives, the daughters of your wives with whom you have consummated the marriage -- if the marriage has not been consummated, you may marry the daughter. Also prohibited for you are the women who were married to your genetic sons. Also, you shall not be married to two sisters at the same time -- but do not break up existing marriages.” (source)
Keep your eye open for further articles in the American Thinker, as Ann is now a regular contributor, and one very courageous human being

No comments: