Whether it’s massive or not will depend on YOU. Since our officials and parties won’t fight, will YOU?
We Have A Dream: 500,000+ Anti-Obama Activists Arrive In Washington D.C. During Obama’s Inauguration Ceremony …
If you are unsatisfied with President Barack Obama’s reelection win and you further feel that he will ultimately destabilize America completely, then let us join together with bold Anti-Obama signs clearly stating our main grievances concerning unemployment, the economy, Benghazi, foreign policy matters, war status or whatever may perhaps be your main concern(s) on Inauguration Day, January 21, 2013 (Martin Luther King, Jr. Day – Federal Holiday), at the West Front of the Capitol Building, which is currently being reported in the news for ticket purchase.
However, all Anti-Obama supporters shall gather at the National Mall, Fourth Street NW, which is a non-ticketed free area for gathering at 9:00 am for an all-day event.
Help us to realize our dream …
The exact time and confirmed date should be released to the general public sometime on or after November 15th, so bookmark this page and return here for update information as it becomes available to us.
If you cannot afford to go to Washington, D.C., then form local groups to attend non-violent protest marches at state capitol buildings or aimed directly at the nearest affordable U.S. Government location nearest you.
Large groups should upload event videos via Youtube, then viral post them across multiple social networks.
Help Coordinate a Local Protest Rally March …
We hope to see you there and please share this message with a friend today! ___________
Please help us spread the word …
“Massive Anti-Obama Rally on Obama’s Inauguration Day” @ Truth Broadcast Network:
OK, we did. Now, how about YOU? Why would you do this?
In summary, “Obama”:
- Is unqualified, arrogant, incompetent, anti-Constitution, anti-life, anti-(real) marriage anti-free enterprise, anti-energy, anti-Christian, anti-American
- Has toxic beliefs, toxic associates, toxic policies
- Has a terrible record, poor performance on economy, security, social issues
- Has committed numerous impeachable offenses
- Is not even eligible to hold the office
Impeachable Offenses(partial listing- tell us more!)
- Illegal Libyan war
- Possible illegal wars in Mali, Somalia, Yemen, Pakistan and elsewhere
- Illegal firing of Inspector-General Walpole
- Failure to Enforce immigration law
- Failure to enforce DOMA (Defense of Marriage Act)
- Ignoring two orders to resume Gulf oil drilling permits
- Unreasonably sequestering offshore and federal lands energy development
- Unreasonably inhibiting coal industry and coal-fired power plants
- Ignoring multiple orders to stay Obamacare implementation
- Violating 1st Amendment freedom of religion in implementing Obamacare
- Failing to enforce election laws
- Illegal loan to Petro Brasilia on terms unfavorable to USA
- Multiple illegal EPA orders on CO2, enforcement of made-up regulations not backed by Congress
- Illegally overturning Black Panther voter intimidation conviction via DOJ
- Possibly bribery to buy Obamacare passage votes
- Fast and Furious gunwalking scandal
- Overturning centuries of commercial law during auto industry takeover
- Ceding rights over control of our economy to IMF, via “Special Drawing rights”
- Possible complicity in over $16 trillion in illegal commitments by Federal Reserve, involving U.S. obligations
- Felony Document/Identity Fraud
- Circumventing Congressional oversight via unprecedented scope of “Czars” and illegal recess appointments
- Illegal arrest, torture, killing of American citizens, without warrants, charges, habeas corpus, trials and other due process
- Illegally held a foreign office as UN Security Council acting head
- Illegal and/or imprudent financing to Lightsquared, electric car companies and solar companies, such as Solyndra.
- Multiple illegal “Executive Orders” and “signing statements”
- BenghaziGate treason and cover-up
- Interfering in Kenyan politics, in violation of the Logan ActCollecting data on fellow Americans who oppose healthcare reform with firstname.lastname@example.org and now, through a new Obama campaign website, again collecting data on fellow Americans who disagree with the Administration
- Placing the U.S. Census Bureau under the supervision of the White House Chief of Staff, by law the Department of Commerce.
- His Justice Department’s smuggling of weapons, that the President signed off on funding for.
- Manipulating jobs by hiring and rehiring Census workers.
- Creating false districts and assigning stimulus funds to those districts.
- Violating tax codes by releasing private tax details to the public when attacking Koch Industries.
- Creating a taxpayer-funded position, Director of Progressive Media & Online Response, to promote Obama’s incumbent candidacy, in violation of the Hatch Act.
- Obama’s filming of a campaign ad in the White House in violation of FEC laws.
"Aristotle the Hun" was the name given to me more than 30 years ago when a friend noticed that in spite of my intellect I was still an Iowa farm boy.
Rev. Sam Sewell, is Director of Best Self USA, a Pastoral Psychotherapist, serves on the faculty of Naples Community Hospital as an instructor for Clinical Pastoral Education, President of the Theological Centeer in Naples, a member of Mensa where he serves as Gifted Youth Coordinator, a U.S. Navy Veteran, and a Member of the Association For Intelligence Officers. He is a frequent commentator on mental health and religious issues.His award winning research on family issues is published in several languages. Member of Sigma Delta Chi Honor Society
WELCOME TO BEST SELF USA - Nationwide Counseling and Life Skills
"Though defensive violence will always be 'a sad necessity' in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men." - St. Augustine
"A new idea is first condemned as ridiculous, and then dismissed as trivial, until finally it becomes what everybody knows." -
"This is the real task before us: to reassert our commitment as a nation to a law higher than our own, to renew our spiritual strength. Only by building a wall of such spiritual resolve can we, as a free people, hope to protect our own heritage and make it someday the birthright of all men." --Ronald Reagan
A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government." -- Edward Abbey
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things; the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks nothing worth a war, is worse. A man who has nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety is a miserable creature who has no chance at being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." John Stuart Mill
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." ~~~George Washington
"I'd rather entrust the government of the United States to the first 400 people listed in the Boston telephone directory than to the faculty of Harvard University." William F. Buckley, Jr.
"Conservatives are enemies of the government. Liberals are enemies of the nation because they are not enemies of the government." Aristotle the Hun
"If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?" Albert Einstein
"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain." ANON
"That government is best which governs least." Thomas Paine
“A nation that substitutes emotion and empathy for rational thought will eventually digress into the Dark Ages,” Congressman Steve King (R-IA),
INTEGRITY: The highest courage is to dare to be ourself in the face of adversity. Choosing ethics over convenience and truth over popularity means there is never a wrong time to do the right thing.
Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies.
The robber baron’s cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.
They may be more likely to go to Heaven for good intentions yet at the same time likelier to make a Hell of earth. This very kindness stings with intolerable insult. To be “cured” against one’s will and cured of states which we may not regard as disease is to be put on a level of those who have not yet reached the age of reason or those who never will; to be classed with infants, imbeciles, and domestic animals.~ C. S. Lewis
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." ANON
"Ordinary and Marvelous" and "The Secrets of the Universe"
This blog was started to give people a source of information they can trust. I almost never make the mistake of including scams, false rumors, or poorly researched items. I encourage readers to alert me if they spot an anomaly. It will be quickly corrected.
The search function is in the upper left hand corner. Readers are invited to cut and paste from this blog to your own emails. Each subject title has an embedded link so cut and paste the title and the first few lines. That will direct a person back to this blog.
Below the usual ad and personal profile you will find links to topics located on the right hand side of the page. You may find it easier to select topics of interest to you rather than scrolling all topics as they occur chronologically. (Gee, that's a six syllable word!)
The government is conspiring against the citizens. The citizens have pitchforks, torches, tea bags, tea parties, Grand Juries and the Constitution. The government doesn't stand a chance!
Our other web pages-blogs
The famous Chapter 16 from "I Fired My Doctors" thathas become a "best seller" as a separate publication.
"The stress management chapter alone is worth the price of the book.”
Selwyn Mills, PhD