Monday, January 14, 2013

That's the way those girls are in Texas!



Wow, this girl has a great plan!

This was written by a 21 yr old female who gets it. It's her future she's worried about and this is how she feels about the social welfare big government state that she's being forced to live in! These solutions are just common sense in her opinion.

This was in the Waco Tribune Herald, Waco , TX , Nov 18, 2011

PUT ME IN CHARGE . . .


Put me in charge of food stamps. I'd get rid of Lone Star cards; no cash for Ding Dongs or Ho Ho's, just money for 50-pound bags of rice and beans, blocks of cheese and all the powdered milk you can haul away. If you want steak and frozen pizza, then get a job.

Put me in charge of Medicaid. The first thing I'd do is to get women Norplant birth control implants or tubal ligations. Then, we'll test recipients for drugs, alcohol, and nicotine. If you want to reproduce or use drugs, alcohol, or smoke, then get a job.

Put me in charge of government housing. Ever live in a military barracks? You will maintain our property in a clean and good state of repair. Your home" will be subject to inspections anytime and possessions will be inventoried. If you want a plasma TV or Xbox 360, then get a job and your own place.

In addition, you will either present a check stub from a job each week or you will report to a "government" job. It may be cleaning the roadways of trash, painting and repairing public housing, whatever we find for you. We will sell your 22 inch rims and low profile tires and your blasting stereo and speakers and put that money toward the "common good.."

Before you write that I've violated someone's rights, realize that all of the above is voluntary. If you want our money, accept our rules. Before you say that this would be "demeaning" and ruin their "self esteem," consider that it wasn't that long ago that taking someone else's money for doing absolutely nothing was demeaning and lowered self esteem.

If we are expected to pay for other people's mistakes we should at least attempt to make them learn from their bad choices. The current system rewards them for continuing to make bad choices.

AND While you are on Gov't subsistence, you no longer can VOTE! Yes, that is correct. For you to vote would be a conflict of interest. You will voluntarily remove yourself
from voting while you are receiving a Gov't welfare check. If you want to vote, then get a job.

Now, if you have the guts - PASS IT ON...I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO GET THIS BACK, IF EVERYONE SENDS IT, I WILL GET OVER 220 BACK!!! I WOULD KNOW YOU SENT IT ON!!!



THE GIRLS FROM TEXAS Lyrics

Ry Cooder

Well, I met a girl from Texas 'bout a year agoHadn't known her for too long when I had to let her goYou see, she had a razor, was ten inches or soAnd every night you'd hear her knocking at my door
She said, "Baby, I'll give you the clothes on my backYou can have everything that I've got in my shackBut if you ever try to leave they'll take you out in sack'Cause me and my razor will see to that"
That's the way the girls are from TexasThat's the way the girls are from TexasThat's the way the girls are from TexasThat's the way the girls are from Texas
I thought about my situation, decided not to tarryFor my own self preservation, I decided we should marryWhen the preacher started reading 'bout 'till death do us partI told him, "Skip it, she had that understanding right from the start"
She said, "Baby, I'll give you the clothes on my backYou can have everything that I've got in my shackBut if you ever try to leave they'll take you out in sack'Cause me and my razor will see to that"
That's the way the girls are from Texas(Houston to San Antone)That's the way the girls are from Texas(Got to love 'em right or leave 'em alone)That's the way the girls are from TexasThat's the way the girls are from Texas
Well we settled down, got me a little old job, '65 Fair lane FordEvery Friday night I would stop in and cash my pay checkDown at the grocery storeThey had a little girl worked in there, must have been about seventeenShe was the cutest thing I had ever seen
It's the same old story and I'm afraid it wasn't too very longBefore we had fallen deeply in love and I knew it was wrongI said baby, we got to stop this thing right hereOr my woman is gonna cut my throat from ear to ear, that's right
In tearful supplication, she looked up in my faceI could feel her heart was breaking as these sad words she did say"You should have told me you was married, baby"She pulled out a forty-five and let me have itRight smack between the eyes
That's the way the girls are from TexasThat's the way the girls are from Texas
She was guilty, I was dead(That's the way the girls are from Texas)Now, what'd you think that the old judge said?(That's the way the girls are from Texas)"Ah, that's just the way the girls are down here in TexasCase dismissed!"
That's the way the girls are from Texas(Houston to San Antone)That's the way the girls are from Texas(Got to love 'em right or leave 'em alone, boy)That's the way the girls are from TexasThat's the way the girls are from Texas



No comments: