Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Married Three Times and Still a Virgin!


A woman married three times walked into a bridal shop one day and toldthe sales clerk that she was looking for a wedding gown for her fourthwedding. "Of course, madam," replied the sales clerk, "exactly whattype and color dress are you looking for?

"The bride to be said, "A long frilly white dress with a veil.

"The sales clerk hesitated a bit, then said, "Please don't take thisthe wrong way, but gowns of that nature are considered moreappropriate for brides who are being married the first time - forthose who are a bit more innocent, if you know what I mean? Perhapsivory or sky blue would be nice?''

"Well," replied the customer, a little peeved at the clerk'sdirectness, "I can assure you that a white gown would be quiteappropriate. Believe it or not, despite all my marriages, I remain asinnocent as a first-time bride. You see, my first husband was soexcited about our wedding, he died as we were checking into our hotel.

My second husband and I got into such a terrible fight in the limo onour way to our honeymoon that we had that wedding annulled immediatelyand never spoke to each other again."''What about your third husband?" asked the sales clerk.

"That one was a Democrat," said the woman, "and every night for fouryears, he just sat on the edge of the bed and told me how good it was going to be, but nothing ever happened."

No comments: