Thursday, June 28, 2012

Obamacare Ruling by SCOTUS - Comment from a Friend

Howdy Guys,

I can't tell you how disappointed I was and how angry I suddenly became.  I railed off a note to John Cornyn (my senator -- the other one is RINO Kay Bailey Hutchison who's quitting to run for guv) and I called Sam Johnson (my House Rep).  We're morphing to radical communism much faster than I dreamed possible.  The problem as always is Junior plays to the majority that wants free stuff.  It's a formidable number.  He enjoys wide support by illegal aliens & citizens who stand with them, 92% of the Blacks, women, labor, media morons and the education crowd.

I listened to a panel of doctors on Fox.  Again, I was shocked to hear how ignorant they were.  They kept talking about FREE access to medical care for everyone.  They completely missed the FACT that we're already being taxed to death and soon will be insufficiently solvent to provide that FREE care.  And when the money runs out, the entire population will have no alternatives.  Rebuilding after Junior's destruction will take decades, perhaps a century.  If the House doesn't DEFUND this terrible law and repeal it soon thereafter, we're screwed.  thx.  Tom

No comments: