Saturday, July 19, 2014

EECP - ALIVE - NO SURGERY - FEEL - PAID FOR BY MEDICARE

EECP - ALIVE - NO SURGERY - FEEL GREAT - PAID FOR BY MEDICARE

Hello!  

I am Sam Sewell. I am a heart patient, not a heart doctor, 
but I can give you information doctors are trying to hide. 
Some of you may know me as the guy who wrote that book 
that started such a stir "I Fired My Doctors and Saved My Life" 
but this blog is not about the book. This blog is about an 
important heart health procedure that is under-utilized, 
because most heart doctors don't want you to know about it. 
I'll tell more about my personal story below, but unlike those 
Internet ads that string you along forever, I will get straight
to the main point by calling your attention to this video:

SEE THE REST OF THE ARTICLE HERE: 

No comments: