Friday, November 14, 2008

BIRTH CERTIFICATE VAULT COPY ALERT

BIRTH CERTIFICATE VAULT COPY ALERT

This is like a Grisham novel. A tangential but delicious point -- it may very well be in Clarence Thomas's hands. When the Mansourian plant was asked on Pastor Rick Warren's Saddleback Political Forum, who he would not have nominated for Supreme Court Justice, Obama said "Clarence Thomas". He then went on to denigrate Thomas's intellect ("not a strong enough legal thinker or intellect"). The plant is not fit to wipe Thomas's boots. I hope the plant is sweating. Bwahhaahahahahahaha. BTW, I found Obama's racism against Thomas (he calls everyone against him a racist so why can't I do the same?) appalling. John Bolton, the intellectual's intellectual, has called Clarence Thomas "an outstanding Supreme Court Justice".

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/

UPDATE TO THIS POST:

SCOTUS CLERK'S OFFICE CONTINUED SABOTAGE OF NJ CITIZEN STAY APPLICATION FOR 08 ELECTION - YOUR HELP

Speaking to Mr. Bickell a few minutes ago, I asked him what happened to my letter informing me of the first disposition back on Monday Nov. 3rd when he decided not to pass the Stay Application on to Justice Souter. To this he replied, "That wasn't a disposition so I didn't have to give you any notice." Incredible. He disposed of my case illegally and then said that since it wasn't a proper disposition I wasn't entitled to notice thereof, and certainly not by "appropriately speedy means". Sabotage.

This is truly unprecedented, my friends.

3. Mr Bickell has also informed me that my renewed Application for an Emergency Stay will certainly be submitted to Justice Clarence Thomas on the day it is received. His word isn't worth much to me so I still need to keep trying to make the public aware of my case so that the other Justices might hear about it before the renewed Emergency Stay Application arrives.

Bickell also requested that people stop calling him, and I told him that these people are just citizens, I don't know who they are, and I can't command them to do anything but that they are watching the Supreme Court's actions and they want to see that Justice is done in this case, and that Justice pertains not just to the substantive case but to the procedural aspects as well under the Supreme Court Rules which have not been followed.

I don't think calling Mr. Bickell will do anymore good, although it certainly did influence him to get in touch with me. So Im asking people to concentrate on sending letters to the attention of Justice Clarence Thomas and the other Supreme Court Justices US Supreme Court instead of making phone calls. The phone calls were very helpful and served to alert Mr. Bickell and other interested parties at the US Supreme Court that the public is very interested in this case.

THE BEST THING YOU CAN DO TO HELP THIS CASE GET BEFORE JUSTICE CLARENCE THOMAS IS TO WRITE TO HIM AND THE OTHER JUSTICES:

The Honorable Associate Justice Clarence Thomas

United States Supreme Court

One First Street, N.E.,

Washington, D.C. 20543.

--------------------------------

Please include the docket # 08A407, and the URL to this blog

http://www.blogtext.org/naturalborncitizen/

No comments: