Sunday, November 9, 2008

volunteers now for 32 of 50 States for contacting Electors!

Websites Aggregating Volunteers for Electors Suit, Other Information
Saturday, November 8th, 2008

I just heard back from Dr. Douglas Schell this evening as I’ve been forwarding to him various folks from around the nation who have contacted me wishing to help out in the cause. I wanted to share some information that should help you better understand all of the details of the Electors suit.

You’ll first recall my recent posting, “Berg v. Obama: Elector Suit Call to Action“, and the site that is perpetuating this plan is democratic-disaster.com. It is chock full of great information concerning aspects of Philip Berg’s cases and the Elector suit, some of which I’ve included in my page, “Electoral College Process“.

The second site is americamustknow.com. What is amazing is that they are reporting that there are volunteers now for 32 of 50 States for contacting Electors! The home page of this site also gives a good run-down of links to people and shows that have covered the Obama birth certificate issue (and yes, The Right Side of Life is likewise covering Berg v. Obama, SOS Lawsuits, and the Electoral College Suit).

No comments: