We The People
A Second American Declaration
Whereas: When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for We The People to reject the extra-constitutional activities of our elected officials and to assume the protections of our Declaration of Independence and of our Constitution and from among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle us, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that We The People should declare the causes which impel us to make this Declaration, and
Whereas: We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness, and
Whereas: That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, and
Whereas: That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness, and
Whereas: Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed, and
Whereas: When a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security, and
Whereas: We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, have ordained and established a Constitution for the United States of America.
Whereas: Such has been the patient sufferance of We the People; and such is now the necessity which constrains us to RE-AFFIRM AND RE-ASSERT those protections that are our due from our System of State and Federal Government. The recent history of our Federal Government is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over We The People, and
Whereas: To prove this, let the Facts be submitted to a candid world.
1. The Federal Government has usurped the intended role of the Free and Sovereign States and has assumed powers not granted to it in The Constitution,
2. Our Senators and Congressmen have become professional politicians only interested in extending their incumbency,
3. Our Senators and Congressmen have failed to represent the best interests of and have become tyrants in their attitude to and treatment of We The People,
4. Our elected officials have failed to honor and have ignored their oath of office.
5. Our elected officials are actively seeking to pervert our voting system to dilute the vote of We The People for their own incumbency,
6. Our elected officials are more interested in serving their political party then the legitimate interests of We the People,
7. Our Federal Government refuses to and has failed to protect our borders,
8. Our elected Federal Officials and the Judiciary have been working to reduce and diminish the rights guaranteed to We The People in our Bill of Rights,
9. Our Federal Government, through abusive taxing and spending, is eroding the ability of We The People and our free and Sovereign States to secure the services that are our right,
10. Our elected Federal Officials have failed to restrain an activist Judiciary who regularly usurp the role of the Legislative Branch to create new laws and rights,
11. Our elected Federal Officials and the Judiciary are enforcing a separation of church and state which was never agreed to by We The People and are actively hostile to the religious nature of We the People,
12. Our elected Federal Officials are considering eliminating the Electoral College that provides protection to Free and Sovereign States with smaller populations.
13. Our elected Federal Officials are attempting to dismantle our capitalist economic system and replace it with a European Socialist State,
14. Our elected Federal Officials are creating debt that will bankrupt our nation and encumber our children and grandchildren.
15. Our press has abrogated its responsibility and professional standards and no longer serves the interests of We The People.
Whereas: We The People here determine that the labors and sacrifices of those who have gone before us shall not have been in vain and that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth, and
Now Therefore Be It Resolved That:
We The People of the United States of America, of our own volition, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the Name, and by Authority of We The People, solemnly publish, declare and reaffirm, That the United States are Free and Sovereign States, that they need to re-assert their sovereignty; and that as Free and Sovereign States, they have full Power to do all things not specifically given to the Federal Government in the Constitution of the United States of America., and to do all other Acts and Things which Sovereign States may of right do. And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor.
It Is Therefore Agreed That,
We The People:
Hereby: declare and affirm that the United States of America is the “United States” not the Federal Government and is constituted by WE THE PEOPLE, and
Hereby: petition our duly elected officials in the Free and Sovereign States of this Union to re-affirm the supremacy of our Constitution and to re-assume and exercise the powers reserved to them in our Constitution, and
Hereby: demand that the Federal Government conform and limit its activities to the powers specifically granted to it in our Constitution and none other, and
Hereby: demand that our Free and Sovereign States take all steps necessary including the dissolution and re-constitution of the Federal Government to assure its compliance with the intentions of our founders and to limit and restrict the activities of the Federal Government to those specified in the Constitution and to protect the lawful interests of We The People, and
Hereby: revoke any and all authority given previously to the Federal Government and reaffirm that the rights of We The People are superior to our elected officials and can not be restricted by them..
Russell P. Rasche