Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Patriot lady needs volunteer help for vital mission!

“I contacted the FEC to complain about them not doing their job by ensuring Obama’s qualified to be President. This time the lady I talked to was very patient with me and extremely helpful. She said the FEC office does not have anything to do with enforcing Obama, to prove his U S Birth. Obama had to apply with all 50 states with the Department of Elections. She suggested calling the Department of Elections and ask them if Obama met the requirements to run for President and ask for proof. I said I would like information on all 50 states this link is quite a find it has names, phone numbers and emails of all the officials (http://www.fec.gov/pubrec/cfsdd/cfsdd.shtml) , she said that would be no problem. I plan to have a talk with all 50 of them. They really need to do there job and if they don’t they can spend their time talking to me! GAME ON!” I found out with a hand full of phone calls today these States did not investigate Barrack Obama but relied on the information that was provided by the DNC, that’s it!

No comments: