Wednesday, April 16, 2014

"Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.” (Matthew 19:24)


"Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.” (Matthew 19:24)

Michael Bloomberg: 'I Have Earned My Place in Heaven, It's Not Even Close'
by Charlie Spiering 16 Apr 2014, 7:02 AM PDT
Former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg thinks he’s going straight to heaven after working to eliminate smoking, obesity, and his efforts to promote gun control.

“I am telling you if there is a God, when I get to heaven I’m not stopping to be interviewed. I am heading straight in. I have earned my place in heaven. It’s not even close,” he told the New York Times.

Bloomberg announced a new $50 million campaign to battle the National Rifle Association on gun control.

“We’ve got to make them afraid of us,” he said.

Bloomberg plans to merge his Mayors Against Illegal Guns and Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America into a new group called “Everytown for Gun Safety.”

Bloomberg Spending $50 Million to Beat NRA in November (Past Research)
Wednesday, April 16, 2014



No comments: